For Thanksgiving, Victoria made two batches of yeast rolls. She measured all the ingredients and put them into the bread machine. She set the dial and watched until the kneading and the rising was complete (before the baking process), and pulled the dough out. She took the dough and rolled it into balls to make rolls.
Here is the recipe that she used:
1 cup water
2 tablespoon melted butter
3 1/2 cups bread flour
1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp salt
- Place all the ingredients into bread machine in order as written above.
- After dough cycles completes, remove and shape as rolls, placing them in a lightly greased pan.
- Let it rise 30 minutes.
- Brush the tops with butter prior to baking.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- Brush the tops with honey butter and serve!
These rolls taste like the ones you get at Grandy’s or Quincy’s, etc. They are nice soft squishy yeast roll, perfect for any meal!